Thursday, September 4, 2014

A good paperwork day, not much else

I had some down time today at work and I was able to concentrate and get a lot of paperwork done. That was encouraging. I still have a bit to go- and a couple of really bad things I have been putting off dealing with, but I am starting to deal with the harder things. I did make progress. I could concentrate. That was good.

But good paperwork days are very uninspiring occupational therapy days. They are days when I wonder if I really like my work. Or why I bothered to learn all of the knowledge and skills that I have learned- just so that I could do notes?

I think maybe I am a little bit bored too. I did the CHT exam. What is next? I DO NOT want to do a clinical doctorate in OT- even though I could get a lot of tuition covered by my work. I think I am done with school. Do I want to become lymphedema certified? They would love it at my work if I did- but I am not sure that is what I want to do. Do I want to work at a hospital with a trauma center? With a hand center? I don't know.

Maybe it was just the day. Maybe tomorrow will be more inspiring.

No comments: