Saturday, November 24, 2012

I did it, I shopped. And at Walmart, too.

I made it through black Friday without shopping, but then today I gave in, and went shopping. Even worse, I went to Walmart- and it was Small Business Saturday. But I needed to do some grocery shopping, plus I needed some non-food items, and a couple of little things for my niece, and I knew that I could get them all in one place if I went to Walmart.

The store was not very busy, I was very surprised. Maybe the customers had all come on Black Friday. Or people were out frequenting small businesses. I started to feel guilty.

I don't think I have ever been Christmas shopping this early before-  But I never had a niece before. That changes things.

I will be seeing her in 2 weeks, and I am so excited. I know that I have missed so much in the past few weeks, I can't wait to see how she has changed.


No comments: