Monday, October 8, 2012

Bad Day

Okay, I had a bad day. It is not the end of the world, although it feels like it.

I know that some of it is seasonal. My SAD is hitting me. I need to move to Florida.

At program, I was very irritable. I didn't want to listen to anyone else's problems. I really didn't! And the skill section didn't seem helpful. I just didn't have the patience to be in a group.

When my mood goes, I start to think I am no better. My depression did not get any better, and as soon as I go back to work, I am going to find that things are just as bad, and it will be over. My life will be over. Because it is not like I am doing this again!

That is what I find myself thinking. What I have to tell myself is that things are better than they were, but that doesn't mean perfect. And things doing have to be all better before I go back to work. I have the rest of my life to work on perfect! Things just have to be better, and they are.






No comments: