Saturday, July 27, 2013

Weekends aren't long enough

I was supposed to go to my dad's today, but felt so tired I put it off until tomorrow. I did two loads of laundry today, otherwise not much else. I feel like I need today to recuperate from the week. And then it is Sunday, when I have a hundred things to do, and then it is back to work.

It is not that I don't like working- I'd just like to do less of it! That would be ideal.

I think I will have to go out to the grocery store tonight, because I have nothing left to eat. Otherwise I am being very lazy. And I am a little sore from Friday evening's yoga. My body is still not used to it. I am trying to go twice a week- I don't think there is a third beginner class that fits with my work schedule, so it will have to be twice a week.

Tomorrow at my dad's I can do some swimming, as his development has a pool. But before I go there I have to go into work to do some paperwork.

And my success- as of last night, I am back down to 5mg of Zyprexa. I did have to take klonopin to sleep, but otherwise I feel fine. I haven't decided if I am going to try to go down further. I'm sure I will- I always do, I can't help myself- but I'm not sure when.

Thursday I get a lithium level done, and I am very curious as to what it will be. My last one was .4, but that was before the increase. I don't know if levels increase linearly with dosage or not. Part of me hopes it is at least .6 this time- then I would have more confidence about trying to lower the zyprexa. Because I wouldn't need it so much as a mood stabilizer.

No comments: