Saturday, August 16, 2014

Can't concentrate

I don't know what is wrong with me recently but I can't concentrate. I don't know if it is too much meds, too little meds, just me... I just don't know. I don't know what to try to fix it. I think about trying to lower something, but I don't know which med to try first. Last night I tried to lower that last quarter of a milligram of klonopin that I take at night to an eighth of a milligram- but after two hours of trying to sleep I gave in and took more. I have no willpower. But I think I am on the right track- the klonopin can't be good for my concentration.

But I am also having trouble sleeping- because I am having joint pain. I think I am getting old. My right knee hurts when I sleep and it is not completely straight- if there is any lateral stress on it. This has meant that I can no longer sleep on my side, as I prefer, but I am sleeping on my back. But then I toss and turn- and sometimes still wake up with pain in the middle of the night. I am also having a lot of finger pain- but that doesn't keep me awake.And my back hurts whenever I wake up in the morning- but doesn't usually wake me up at night. But anyway, this can't be helping my concentration either.I am falling apart- but bloodwork was all normal, perhaps it is all osteoarthritis.

Interestingly when I went to give blood my temperature was 99.4. They said that the cut-off is 99.5. More medical mysteries.

I need to get more strict about my eating. When I went to visit my brother I ate wheat, and have been eating a little bit ever since- and it seems like that is when this episode of joint pain started.


No comments: