Saturday, February 7, 2015

I was a little more productive today- for a Saturday

I had my monthly massage today. It was heaven- except when it wasn't, when she was getting in where I was really tight- but it then the next minute it was heaven again. If I was rich they would be weekly...

Normally I go home and nap. Today I went to work and finished up notes from last week. I went to the grocery store. I came home and did a load of laundry. And then I got into bed for a bit- but no napping. I am tired, but not sleepy.

I have to do my medicines for the week. Every week I do this, and every week it makes me think- do I want to change some supplement, change some medication dosage? I think I will try to stay the same this week.  Too soon to do anything else. I don't want to jeopardize getting off of the klonopin. That is the most important thing. Plus, I don't know where my pill splitter is right now... so I can't do much anyway!

I haven't heard back from the dentist regarding the surgery- which probably means that their office is fighting with my insurance company to get it approved and any of it covered (and it will be less than half anyway because I have a cap on benefits). Right now I don't mind them taking their time. I'm getting used to the idea, but in no hurry.

It will wipe out my savings plus health savings account and most of my tax refund. I had planned on moving in the spring- I was putting away money for that. I guess that will have to wait. But it is sort of okay- it is okay that I am using money for something important, and I feel good that I have it.

No comments: