Sunday, September 28, 2014

I hate generics

I keep getting Zyprexa that look different. I think that last week I was taking 7.5mg pills, which are smaller than the 5mg pills that I recently filled (from a different company). Granted, I should have been paying better attention to what was on the bottle and not looking at the pills to see what I was taking.

No wonder I was so tired and hungry last week. No wonder I couldn't get out of bed in the mornings. I thought it was the seasons changing. And I would come home and go to sleep early too. And I was SO HUNGRY! I thought I would pass out between meals. Just the seasons changing I told myself.

Last night I only took 5mg. And I didn't sleep that well, even after taking benadryl in addition to everything else. But my mood seems to be okay- I am not crashing or agitated or anything. Hopefully I wasn't on  the higher dose for long enough for this to destabilize my mood.

But I really never went into a deep sleep last night, or at least not for very long. I just remember being awake most of the night. I thought I would nap this morning, but I can't. Which I suppose is good. My daytime sleepiness is better. Yesterday I couldn't stop napping.

No comments: