Friday, September 5, 2014

Very tired, but TGIF

I was so tired today. I didn't have the energy of yesterday- maybe that is why I wasn't bored. I just wanted to come home and collapse.

I think the past year, whenever I have a day like this- I start to think- is it my meds? Is there something I can change? But I have decided that, for the moment, no more changes. I have to stop my mind from going there, from seeing that as solution- I need to find other solutions. Eat better, exercise, start doing my light therapy, etc.

And it is not that I eat terrible- but it could be better. And the exercise definitely could be better. And I need to break down and buy a new mattress because I have back pain at night which is making it hard to get a good night's sleep. But once I am up, it is fine.

Tomorrow I am going to yoga. I really need to start making routines in my life. Saturday morning yoga needs to be one of them. It isn't until 10am, which is good- lots of time to get ready, do a load of laundry, etc. Everything I do is this momentous decision. I need to have routines. It is day X, that means I do Y. But easier said than done.

My to do list is very long as well. I need to start checking off some of those things. It had better be a productive weekend- next weekend I am out of town again.

I need to make my life less boring. I need to have more routine- but more excitement. More fun. My life wasn't always this boring. I need to do something to shake things up.

No comments: