Monday, August 5, 2013

First bad day in a while- or- Don't Panic!

Don't Panic! The words on the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

It is my first bad day in a bit. I am really tired, have no energy, I'm anxious and depressed.

It is just one day, so I am trying not to panic.

I know some of this is lack of sleep- didn't get enough last night. Some of this is work stuff. And I continue to feel like I need a bit more Zyprexa towards the end of the day. 7.5mg is too much, but 5mg I'm not sure is quite enough. Maybe I can alternate doses?

But it wasn't such a bad day- I found out I don't need a root canal. That's always a good thing.

And I finished reading "Shift" on my Kindle. I can't wait for the next book- due out later this month.

The interesting thing is that I do not remember that I already pre-ordered it- I just tried to pre-order it again. I really need to stay away from computers- and now apparently my kindle as well- after I take my ambien. This isn't the first time I have ordered something late at night before falling asleep, after taking my ambien, and having no memory for it. It hasn't happened a lot, and I haven't ordered anything too extravagant, but still- it is another reason to want to get off of the ambien.

No comments: