Saturday, December 28, 2013

Kept my meds down, feeling much better

I think maybe I was in a little bit of med withdrawal from all my GI distress the past couple of days. Last night soon after I took my night time meds I started to feel so much better. And no vomiting, no diarrhea last night- I kept them in my system. I woke up feeling fine.

The only good thing I have to say is that between my GI problems and being too depressed to grocery shop I have finally lost some weight- 5 pounds in the past couple of weeks. I hope it wasn't all water, I hope I can keep it off.

It seems that I am a lot more sensitive to dairy than I used to be. I used to be able to get away with a little bit- which was what always got me into trouble. A little would turn into a lot. So this morning I went to a Dunkin Donuts which is the only thing near me and got a bagel with egg and cheese, and a coffee with milk. My stomach is not happy. It was too much. I have to make it to the grocery store today.

It feels like it is going to be a better day than I have had in a while. And yes, I remembered to take my morning meds.




No comments: