Friday, December 27, 2013

Really bad day

I've been missing my morning meds too many mornings recently. The reason is that I don't have any food in the house, and I don't like to take meds on an empty stomach. So I put them in a container to take later when I can buy a breakfast sandwich or protein bar on my way to work. Only sometimes I will forget to take my meds then.

The solution is to eat breakfast at home- which means being less depressed so I can go grocery shopping. It also means figuring out what I should be eating for breakfast. My IBS has been so bad recently I am really tired of it. And I wonder even if I have been able to absorb all of my meds. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and I had diarrhea and I threw up a couple of times. Maybe I ate something bad.

My moods today were really bad. I woke up feeling not too bad. Then I started feeling really bad- but realized I forgot to take AM meds. I did, and felt better. But then, unexpectedly, my mood crashed again. I got out of work, could barely walk to my car, and just sat there in my car just trying to figure out what to do for 10 minutes. Finally I summoned up the energy to drive home. No banking done, no food purchased, no yoga. Just home.

This would definitely be an ice cream day if it weren't for the IBS and my lactose intolerance. It is all that I can really think about eating, and I don't have anything at home to eat anyway.  There is a convenience store about a half a mile away that is my only hope of food tonight.


No comments: