Monday, December 29, 2014

Going back to work was hard

I didn't want to go to work today. I didn't want to be at work. I felt lazy. I felt irritable. I know that I was just feeling the effects of having been off of work for several days- and transitioning back to work. I tried to remind myself of this- that it is not the end of the world. It was still hard.

It also seemed very unfair to me that I had to stay at work past sundown- there had been such beautiful sunshine earlier in the day. There ought to be a law against it. Give me my sunshine. Well, I did go out for lunch and ate in my car- I didn't want to come back in knowing that this was the last I would see of the sun for the day.

Tomorrow is a late day, and I plan to get some walking in before work. But I always plan. It is the implementation that is hard. I'll have to see what happens.



No comments: