Saturday, June 6, 2015

What goes up must come down...

This was a rough week and towards the end my mood really crashed. I did go to acupuncture this morning, however, and I hope that it helps. It seems to, more than last week's did. I go to a really neat acupuncture place- it is a community acupuncture place. Everyone is in one room, lying in recliners. And it is sliding fee scale, $20-$40, pay what you can. They don't ask your income, it is up to you. I have been paying $30. But it really makes acupuncture more available to more people.

Unfortunately the hours are mostly during the times I work, except for Saturday mornings. But it is good to get me out of the house on a Saturday morning, so I don't stay in all weekend. And while I am there, lying with the needles, I practice my diaphragmatic breathing- so I come out extremely relaxed.

I am so relaxed right now that I think that I have to nap. And then I have to figure out how to contact my insurance company, because they have really messed things up with my deductible. First they charged me things I didn't owe- and never got back to me when I questioned it. But they finally realized I shouldn't have paid it- and subtracted it from what I have paid towards my deductible- and they have not sent me a check for it. So I am down $1200 towards my deductible again, instead of having met my $2500- which was very nice to be just paying co-pays finally.




No comments: