Sunday, May 20, 2012

Good Tears

I got so depressed today, I was really thinking about ending it. How can life be this hard? Why didn't it ever get any easier... I thought that it would someday. And all that.

And on top of that, I had to go to work on a Sunday night to do charts. Perhaps that is the one thing keeping me alive I think at times, my paperwork is not up to date!

I did more crying than paperwork, but I did get the charts I really had to get done finished, eventually. But not before crying myself pretty much to exhaustion. Now I am home, and I think the tears are over for the night. I am tired, but not thinking crazy thoughts anymore.

It feels good to have cried- after the fact. While I was crying, I felt like the world was about to end. Or perhaps I just hoped that it would. I couldn't stand what I was feeling.

But tears do something, I'm not sure what. And I am strangely better.

No comments: