Saturday, November 9, 2013

Experimenting

I'm experimenting with meds over the weekend, to see if I can feel better. I'll call my doctor if I have too- but there is a part of me that feels like that is failure (as in I couldn't figure it out myself...). Plus, I really don't to bother him between sessions if I don't have to.

I have a good psychiatrist right now, I really do. I have had some unbelievably bad ones at times in the past, which has warped my thinking about psychiatry, but the guy I am seeing now is one of the good ones.

I also made sure to have my window shades up today (although I did not make it out of the house). And I did my light therapy in the morning. And I am trying to eat healthy today, but that is hard as I really don't have much food left in the apartment- I am reduced to eating backpacking food for dinner. Gone are the days when I lived in the city, and I could just call for delivery!

No comments: