Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Not sick, just cold

I was so cold at work today. I have a sweater, but it is really light. Usually I don't get cold, I am always the one who is hot. I wonder if my thyroid is running lower because of the lithium.

I thought I was getting sick. I started getting getting so achy by the end of the day. All of my muscles were hurting. I thought I must be coming down with something. And then when I got into my car to go home, and put the heat on full blast- I realized that I wasn't sick, just cold.

Now in my warm apartment everything is starting to feel better. I'm just sorry that I had to run home. I really needed to get a haircut. And I wanted to go to the gym afterwards, but I would have settled for a haircut.

Otherwise it was a good day, and my mood and concentration continue to be good. Interesting patients, and some good challenges.

Now I just need a life outside of work. I really do. I just need to find the energy to create that- energy that is harder to come by this time of year.

No comments: