Saturday, November 16, 2013

Winter Sucks

The past week has been a good week at work- but I run home at the end of the day. I don't want to do anything. I want to eat and sleep. I cannot believe how hungry I am. But before sunset, my mood is pretty good. After sunset I just want to hibernate. I even blew off yoga yesterday.

I am struggling with trying to lose weight, or at least not to gain. I know the season is a factor- but I know that the Zyprexa increase is also a factor. I am also tired of always being hungry and thinking about food. I am thinking about trying to decrease it back down to 5mg. But mood-wise, I really don't want to have to do that. I will give it another week, and see what the scale says.

When I first went on Zyprexa, I gained tremendous amounts of weight. So I'm not surprised that the increase is doing this to me. I just was hoping that I could fight it. When I first went on the Zyprexa, it made me so numb in the beginning that I really didn't fight it at first. Plus, I didn't realize a drug could be that terrible when it came to weight gain. It was still pretty new. Now I know.

This week I have got to get myself together and start doing things.

Next weekend I go to visit my brother and his family, which will be nice. My mother will be coming, and then coming to visit me for a week. I have mixed feelings about this. I hope it goes well. The key to having good visits with my mother is to keep them short and to have activities planned. We will go out for Thanksgiving dinner. Normally I go to my dad's, but I don't think this would work.



No comments: