Friday, April 4, 2014

My back is getting better

I still wake up with a lot of pain- I pull on my dresser to get myself out of bed- but today the pain was mostly gone by 9am- previously it had stuck around until the afternoon. I am very diligent about doing my exercises, and they really work.

I had three PT sessions this week. I like my PT a lot. Through the mysteries of medical insurance, I am not paying anything out of pocket for my physical therapy- it is late enough in the plan year for me (which turns over in July), that I have hit my in-network deductible and out-of-pocket maximum. But I have yet to hit my out of network deductible, so I am still paying for my psychiatrist and my therapist.

I am still having laryngitis, it is really getting to me. I think my back will be fixed before my voice!

I asked about the gym- I can go back and do cardio. No weights yet, but I'm okay with that. No yoga yet- but he said soon. It's funny how now that I can't go to yoga I really want to go.

No comments: