Monday, January 19, 2015

Always the paperwork

Sunday I felt really out of it- so I had the great idea to go to sleep very early and get up at 3am to go in and do notes. I did actually get up- but then couldn't really function for a couple of hours, and didn't get in nearly as early as I meant to- and at one point during the afternoon when I had no patients I thought I was going to fall asleep at my desk and I didn't know how to stop myself. But I found a chocolate cookie and eating that helped.

It was a somewhat productive day- but not what it could have been, and I have learned my lesson about getting up at 3am. Otherwise it was a good day- I got some very good feedback from patients.

On my other front- the online dating world- I am stalled. I have had a few messages- but haven't responded to any. I realize that I am not sure what I am looking for in a man- and I am not sure that I feel ready. How did I do this before? But also, everyone is so far away. I wasn't prepared for that. Not that I thought I'd find people in my town, but hopefully less than an hour away.

I have two people who are possibilities, I think, of those who have messaged me- but both far away. But I should respond. Just to see what happens- get my feet wet. It may be worth the drive. I may not even be at this job forever, etc. It is too soon to see the future.

No comments: