Sunday, January 11, 2015

Je suis Charlie

I am watching the CNN coverage of the march in France in response to the terrorist attack. And it does my heart good to see it. It occurred to me that there probably places that I could have gone to be part of gatherings here in America- if I wanted to take the bus into the city. I hadn't thought of that. I wish that I had.  I am pretty sure that there is nothing in my small town!

I am disappointed in myself this morning- I got up late. My alarm went off and I couldn't get up. Maybe because I took an extra bit of klonopin yesterday- I have been anxious- I have to stop that. Taking half milligram instead of a quarter of a milligram is double the dose, even if the doses are small.

So I am trying to do some house things right now. Laundry and such. Then I have to go into work and do paperwork. And either walk outside or go to the gym, depending upon how cold it is. But I'd rather be holding a "Je suis Charlie" sign somewhere in a gathering of people doing the same. Sometimes I really miss the city.

No comments: