Monday, October 6, 2014

More than Monday morning blues

I woke up really depressed and had the hardest time getting out the door. I figured it was just Monday morning blues- some Mondays I am depressed. Not that I don't like my job, I am just bad with transitions I think. But usually I feel better as the day progresses. Today I didn't.

By lunch I realized that it wasn't going away. The darkness accompanied me the rest of the day until I could finally clock out and run home. I needed to do some grocery shopping- instead I just stopped for milk and some cookies- I needed comfort food. I'll have some lentils later. At least I had vegetables at lunch.

I know I should go for a walk or something. I just feel so tired. Maybe in the morning before work.

I have to get through this.

No comments: