Monday, May 26, 2014

Back to where I started

Last night I gave in to the insomnia and took klonopin- which I had been doing until a few weeks ago. And I slept- and woke up feeling great.

So now I am back up to 7.5mg of Zyprexa and on half a milligram of klonopin. I am back where I started. I am a little sleepy- but not nearly as sleepy as I was yesterday from not sleeping. And the best thing is that I am actually getting some things done today- little things, like doing laundry and cleaning- but it is easier than it has been in weeks. I don't have that feeling that I can't move, can't initiate.

What does this all mean? Could I do the klonopin but not the Zyprexa? I don't even know. 

I guess I have to see how things go with weight gain and if I am sleeping too much. If those things are okay, I might not try to lower it. I haven't dared to step on a scale since I increased my dose. I know I am up, just don't know how much.

I need to stop reading all the anti-med stuff. I need to figure out what works for me. 

No comments: