Saturday, May 17, 2014

My day of rest

I am just chilling out today. I finally managed to fall asleep last night thanks to klonopin and benedryl. I woke up feeling much better. Except that my IBS is really bad today- I feel like my insides are coming out of me. I feel so drained. It has been getting worse all week- but I have been eating beans and lentils all week for dinner. Probably not a good idea.

I want to go for a walk this evening if I feel better. And I need to buy some soy milk or lactaid for tomorrow morning's coffee. And figure out what I am going to eat for dinner. What is safe to eat? I don't even know. Just not my red beans and lentils- which are so yummy.

Today I will do laundry and clean. I also have to do some reading to brush up on a diagnosis that I have not treated in a bit and I have a new patient coming in for that. But I am looking forward to it.

I can't believe that next week is Memorial Day weekend. It will be nice to have a three day weekend. I have so much going on this summer- three trips and pottery lessons. And a 3-day continuing education class in August. I just hope I am up for it all. I have been so tired recently. And the past couple of weeks I have struggled with my mood. I think that is mostly hormonal, but still, it is worrisome.


No comments: