Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall is coming, and my mood is going dowm

For the past two days, all I have wanted to do is curl up on the couch and eat ice cream.

It didn't help that I overslept yesterday, so I didn't do my light therapy, or that I mixed up my meds so that I missed a couple of Effexor doses over the past week. Or that I did a load of laundry this morning, but couldn't get the dryer to take my quarters and start- so I have wet clothes spread out all over my apartment to dry and nothing to wear.

I don't want to go to work, although once I am there it isn't so bad. And truly, this isn't so bad. I just hope it is a mood- and not the beginning of a decline. I really hope. Tomorrow it yoga, that should help. And today I will get out during lunch- I have to go to the post office anyway.

No comments: