Thursday, October 17, 2013

A good day

I just felt very blissful today. I was in a good mood, and feeling grateful for all that I have in my life. Plus I made a cool splint today. That always puts me in a good mood.

Work might be getting more interesting. I might be getting involved with a new pain management program. Or maybe not, it isn't certain. It is an interest of mine. A strange interest- but I think maybe physical pain is close enough to depression that it is compelling to me.

I always say, if I were a wedding planner, I would probably have killed myself by now. But in my line of work, it is pretty hard to feel sorry for yourself (although occasionally I still manage it), and that is a good thing.

We;;, the federal government is open again. And we didn't default. What drama. This congress makes me ashamed to call myself an American- we are the country that can't govern ourselves. We create our own crises.


No comments: