Monday, June 23, 2014

And then it hits me- summer solstice

As I load up on extra Zyprexa and klonopin and I'm still not a bit sleepy even though I'd normally be knocked out by now- it hits me. We just passed the summer solstice, the longest day of the year.Which, I suppose, should mean that things will only get better. Until they get worse- as fall approaches.

Usually the spring is my bad time- I think my moods are actually getting less stable. More mixed. My hypomania's aren't even any fun anymore, and my depressions are so mixed that they have me confused. But I do tend to use more klonopin in the spring and summer, and I always forget this. I always think that I am so good when I get myself off of it in the fall and winter, and I don't need it anymore. I forget that I will likely need it when the seasons change.

I thought after getting up at 3am I'd be sleepy. I thought wrong.

No comments: